5 Questions with Martine McDonald
1. When did you first become a fan of Theresa/LIM? I have been a fan of hers ever since she hit the scene! My whole family is a fan! She is an Italian girl like me and my family....love that! In fact she reminds me of my sister Regina Mia Morocco! Same stature, personality! Seriously, my great grandma had the gift and I have had it since a child, but didn't understand so I prayed to Mother Mary for it to go away! As soon as I saw her and heard her voice I knew, been following her ever since WE LOVE LOVE LOVE her!!!!
2. How has Theresa affected your life? She has affected my life by offering proof that the soul doe not die, that we have eternal life and are connected to our family. She has given so much peace to so many people. She gives me hope, happiness and peace. You can't get any better than that in life!
3. If you have attended The Live Experience - what was it like for you? I have attended the live experience in Atlanta. We will go to Chattanooga TN in Sept! We were lucky enough to buy the photo op package, can't wait!The session in Atlanta was nice, however I wondered how she did it with all the people bombarding her. My heart went out to her. She didn't make it to where we were sitting, but it was OK. A joy to watch!
4. What is your favorite thing about the Fan Club? My favorite thing right now are the zoom sessions, plan my whole day around them. Also, I like the news and her scheduled dates.
5. If you could give Theresa a message - what would it be? I'd ask her to pick me off the waiting list for a reading for me and my sister Mia to hear from our mom, and my daughter. I know that is selfish...but hey lol! I'd also tell her I admire her greatly and wish her protection and beauty!
Thanks so much for our time! See ya online and in TN!