5 Questions with Kylie Ferrell
1. When did you first become a fan of Theresa/LIM? I believe I first started watching Theresa and following her in 2013. After my father passed, someone told me to watch her show. They explained how she helps people heal and they truly believed I could feel that healing by watching her. So, that’s what I did. That was when I first emailed the show.
2. How has Theresa affected your life? I never understood how much watching her show and reading her books had helped me until a year or two after my fathers passing. I have been able to go on in life knowing my father is right here with me. Theresa has changed my life for the better. I was in a very dark place and really struggled coping with my fathers passing. She’s helped me realized I am not alone and that my father has truly never left me.
3. If you have attended The Live Experience - what was it like for you? My first live experience was in November of 2019. I had been asking my husband for years to attend one, and he finally surprised me with tickets. I was crying walking into the auditorium, because I knew this is where healing will begin for some and help continue healing for others. The Live Experience was probably one of the greatest events I have ever attended. I felt like I wasn’t alone. For 2 hours I felt like family to 500+ people, because we were all going through the same thing; loss. I will forever attend every Live Experience near me.
4. What is your favorite thing about the Fan Club? Theresa’s fan club is like no other I’ve been in. I have never met such kind, caring people! To be honest, there are a few people that were at the November show I am going to meet up with at the Fort Wayne show. I think her fan club has brought people together and created friendships. And we need that in this world! Also, it’s apparent how involved Sylvia and Brandi are to help make this fan club great!
5. If you could give Theresa a message - what would it be?