5 Questions with Kristina Carroll
1. When did you first become a fan of Theresa/LIM? I want to say it was Sept. of 2012. I saw a preview for the next episode. I have always believed in spirits and I couldn't wait til it aired. I have watched almost every episode since! I live through those people!!
2. How has Theresa affected your life? Theresa has made me open my eyes to so much dealing with our loved ones who pass. I have lost several people over the years since I started watching her show and honestly knowing that they are there and they can hear me, it makes losing them so much easier. We lost a great man this past December, my father in law had moved in with us for the last 3 months of his life. It was so hard to take care of someone you know is dying. If you have never watched someone slowly leave, its extremely hard. BUT knowing that even though his mind wasn't there but his spirit was, knowing because Theresa shows us on every single episode that they are around, they see everything, it makes it that much easier to handle.
3. If you have attended The Live Experience - what was it like for you? This Christmas I purchased 5 third-row tickets for my mother and three of the four sisters (she is pregnant and in the military, so no ticket for her! LOL) for the Norfolk show! This will be all of our first live experience and I am so excited, I literally have a countdown for this show!!!
4. What is your favorite thing about the Fan Club? My absolute favorite thing is the donations to the charities!! I mean how awesome is that! I also won on the first day of prizes given this past year and I lost it!! I think people at my work were a little worried about me! Plus we get to have the sweetest, kindest women Sylvia, Brandi and Victoria to have conversations with!!
5. If you could give Theresa a message - what would it be? If I could give Theresa a message it would be that she should be so proud of the women she is! She is strong, smart and so kind! She doesn't have to help anyone BUT she does! She goes everyday and selflessly helps grieving families. She is an inspiration! I look forward to seeing her in June, with or without a reading, just to be there and experience her work is truly a blessing!!