5 Questions with Karen Wagner
1. When did you first become a fan of Theresa/LIM? I became a fan of Theresa's at the very first episode. I loved it. Then, I made my mom and dad watch it, then brought the rest of my family into it. We all loved it. If we couldn't be together during the show, we watched separately, and texted during it.
2. How has Theresa affected your life? My father passed in 2017, then my mom just recently, January 31, 2020. Theresa has shown me that they are still with me, if not physically, but in spirit. And, it is ok to be Catholic and still believe in signs from the other side and in mediums. She has given me some peace about their passings. She has confirmed my own beliefs to stay positive, and to project that into the universe for others, especially with what we are experiencing in the world now!
3. If you have attended The Live Experience - what was it like for you? YES!! It was so much fun. In Norfolk, VA, June 2018, after my Dad passed. My mom, sister, and my sister-in-law, and I. Theresa stopped 2 rows in front of us, and asked about a man named Henry and his namesake, and described my Dad, which we thought might be my nephew. A lady in front of us jumped up and said it was her. The lady described her situation that wasn't what Theresa was feeling, but Theresa was so gracious to her. The four of us just laughed, and decided, my Dad was there! We have tickets to see her again in Norfolk, but my Mom passed this January, so we have an extra one. She was so excited about seeing Theresa again! She really wanted to connect with my Dad. We believe she died of a broken heart. We are hoping to connect with both my parents.
4. What is your favorite thing about the Fan Club? I think being able to connect to other members of her fan club. Yesterday was the first time I was able to join Thursday 7:00 get together. What a great group of people. The only regret was I wasn't able to participate before. I now have it marked on my calendar for next week.
5. If you could give Theresa a message - what would it be? Thank you for your positive outlook on life, that you present to the world, especially now, because we all need it. And, on a personal note, thank you for opening my heart, to the signs my parents have sent me, letting me know they are still with me and love me. Theresa has given me peace, which I'm not sure I would have, if I had not found her.