5 Questions with Karen Saunders
1. When did you first become a fan of Theresa/LIM? I became a fan of Theresa and Long Island Medium from the very beginning. I was hooked not with just her ability to connect with the spirits to comfort those at her readings, but allowing us to follow her, and her family through out the years keeping it very real through life journeys of her own. Also of course her fashion, and her shoes OMG love love the shoes. Not only does her shoes bedazzle and sparkle, so does her personality which I absolutely love.
2. How has Theresa affected your life? Theresa has affected so much in my life to help me through my grieving of losing my parents within a year in a half apart. Watching her shows I was always able to connect with most of the messages when she connected to spirit. Helped heal my heart over time for sure. I bought her book Good Grief and truly recommend to help get through the process of grieving. Help me beyond words can ever explain.
3. If you have attended The Live Experience - what was it like for you? I have only been to one of her shows it was overwhelming, and so much to process. Connected with the Live Experience in so many ways. I even told my mom the words that only she and I would know to connect with, and that if she was present to send Theresa those words. Well she was standing right by me said the words I could relate to, and bam froze up and could not come forward. Plus I truly did not want to ugly cry on that Jumbo Tron :) However so many messages were sent that helped heal a lot of my unknown questions with the passing, and situations of my parents. I have tickets purchased for another show coming in November and so excited to go again.
4. What is your favorite thing about the Fan Club? This Fan Club is simply the best. I love how we all can connect help each other through our journeys of grieving, and just daily events. It truly feels like one big amazing family. It is managed and monitored by the best of the best in my opinion. Beyond grateful for all they do.
5. If you could give Theresa a message - what would it be? The message I would love to give Theresa is just a simply thank you. Thank you for inspiring us to keep on keeping on even when days get rough through grieving, or just in life in general. Thank you for allowing us to follow her beautiful family, and their life journeys. Thank you for blessing us for her gift to talk to spirits to help comfort us through it all. Thank you for being such a spunky, beautiful, kind soul. We are truly all blessed to be a part of her life and this fan club.